Macy's Santaland: Many Santas Make Light Work



‎*** WARNNG: Parental Guidance Alert! Santa Spoiler! ***
Visiting the Macy's Santaland on the top floor of this iconic NYC retailer in 2009, with Bike Friday customer Brenda Carlton. When I was a kid, there was just one Santa, needless to say, me and my nosy camera were hustled out of there ever so nicely by the tireless, velvet suited elves - they deserve a great Christmas tip! Merry Christmas everyone!
Santa's Elf 1: beats folding t-shirts!
Santa's Elf 2: tip this man! 
Scenes from Macy's Miracle on 34th St puppet show.

Bear Crossing! 

My advertising bent: putting the Macy's branding front and center
The final scene from Miracle on 34th St
Everyone gets this cute little badge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's not a Junket. It's a Job - The making of my "Best Job in the World" submission

Still rolling after all these years: the Kosta Boda snowball

SuperGerd! 90 Years Young and a Double Centurion (twice)