Floating Sticky: Galfromdownunder where?






Here's a clue to where I'll be when, or was:
Bike Friday Event Calendar ... specifically my spot on it



+++

Oct 2009 Singapore and Japan
Sep 2009 Cape Cod
Jun 2009 Georgia
May 2009 New York
April 2009 Colorado
April 2009 Yoga Teacher Certification
March 2009 Arizona


+++

Jan 2008 San Francisco/Sacramento
Feb 2008 Hawaii
Mar 2008 Arizona
Mar-Aug 2008 Galfromdownunder downunder
Sep 2008 New York

GAL MOVIES

Check out the latest Gal movies on YouTube or go right to the all-time best ones



My old Livejournal Latest News use to do the job of this WHERE sticky - now it just stores interesting history about my Cuba book for posterity

Permalink for this post: www.galfromdownunder.com/where

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's not a Junket. It's a Job - The making of my "Best Job in the World" submission

Still rolling after all these years: the Kosta Boda snowball

SuperGerd! 90 Years Young and a Double Centurion (twice)